Wednesday, March 16, 2011

His and Her birthday

It's Fred's and YiQian's Birthday!
They are the March babies of my course and it's time for our final celebration for them before we split up after the trio-degree life in uni.
1st stop is 21st century. Fred's gf joined us for dinner and K session and there the beautiful view of Kajang is all under our eyes. But too bad the food failed us again! I was so omfg tired cutting my chicken and chewing it.

There goes the birthday boy with the cake ^^



13+ Fred's gf (LiMei is not here that time, too bad)

Not all of them joined the K session so there is just them over there. 
But it was a great night and Jason made us laugh our ass out again. Guess what did he do this time? It was the rap part of 'love the way you lie' anymore this time. Instead, he sang an India song @@


Gandideladinei, gandideladinei~
I couldn't really remember the Indian words but thats what I can recalled from the night.
I just can't stop loving my course mates =) you've gotta come and see yourself how awesome they can be when we're all together to rock the night


The birthday girl that was surprised by us =)


Sometimes, I just wish time would stop here
And never move forward 


-Can I rewind life to the points I like? Like now?-

No comments: