Sunday, December 23, 2012

Picking Up

Just a start to pick up blogging. 
I guess it had really been such a long time since I express myself here in my blog. 
Well, life had mercy on me I'm confirm in my title at job - Senior Executive Grade A2 
*sounds damn pro* Though there is still annoying people at work which I am afraid of mentioning too much here as well, LOL *shame on me*

Had some topsy turvy in life this few months draining me out 
It's like I've been through one tough ride of my life and all I hope now is for things to settle down 
I get back pains and infections due to stress = = 

Personally, I've heard about things around me and ABOUT me 
upsets me a little but I'm all fine now 
Actually it makes me thinks, and mingle... 
What do I want in my life? Career? Relationship? and my Dream? 
At this point of my life I dont think the things I want is the same anymore... 

Do you know what u want in ur life? 
I'm thinking... Do I know? 


-Grateful for the things that happened and the people that appeared-

1 comment:

k e l y n said...

Welcome back to blogging LOL