Monday, May 6, 2013

05052013

06/05/2013 

Weather : Dull dark cloudy day

Today is a significant mark day in Malaysia history. A good fight of politics. 
My first time voting as a Malaysian. It all started well and we all snuggle in front of the Tv to wait for poll results. 
But tell me, how can Clean and Just be put into our government? 
For this moment, I felt shameful for all of you. 
And the worst of all, united and for the first time, I see a mourning kind of pain in everyone's heart. 
It is a pain far worst that when I thought I lost the love of my life. 
A kind of pain you feel tears in your heart but there is nothing you can do but seeing what had happened just happened. 

Yes, today I wore Black we all did. 
I am not sad because whom I supported did not won. 
It aint because of what I expect the government to change into. 
Whoever won, I know God will lead a better Malaysia... 

But the pain and the mourning is all because in order to win, 
you choose to play dirty tricks. 
Blackouts, Magic, appearance of sudden votes... 
What disappoints me is how despo you are to win the votes...
Even if you won fair and square, I would respect and follow... 
But today, my heart died with the pain you brought me... 

Yes, I mourned. 
For the death of Justice, Election, Fair, Clean... 
The pain is still there, I have no hope. 
I feared on behalf on my future children, what kind of country and situation that they would live in? 

No hopes anymore... 
But God, reveal Your power. 
Take over the nation... and bring hope to Your people 
Will You





-The Thought of having tons of children so they can contribute more votes 
to fight with those fertile uneducated people 
that never thought for the nation, insane huh?-

No comments: