Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HeLloooooo ^^

hAlooo... This is my 1st post but smthg funny... i Feel NERVOUS ye... wahaha... so funny... an introduction bout me is that i'm so so boring living in this stupidy UKM... I really dun like some of the lecturers... and the Lab sucks especially my Chem Practical Lab assistant... but on the second lab we had fun taking photos b4 we do experiments... ^^ I'll post it some other time...

Then, during this orientation i knew some new frens... Jayne was in the same course as me... she was so so ever cute man... d way she tok really makes me laugh out my nerves...
jayne jayne and me @ Dectar...
me on bus going to kajang 4 fac nite!! Jayne look pretty huh? i help her make up le... ^^ JAson our Mr... he's so 'kau uekk' when i rmbr his sketch... ><

then there was tis day when we had a fac nite... i tot it'll suck but then it ended qite fun... we have tis skecth n our group won... ^^ and our candidate won the princess n king. BIO ROCKS!!!!!

Btw, 1st time i post a blog really makes me feel so tired... many photos that i would like to post but... Sobs... mayb next time... Feel like wan2 'Beng Kui" already now... Hehez... n life has been so bz here... ><
miss home... miss u...


No comments: