Saturday, May 29, 2010

Movie marathon?

It's not like i have watch all these movies in a night's time
But I have basically watch these movies within the 3 or 4 weeks I haven been back here at my hometown

IronMan 2

Ratings 6.7/10
Lack of 'kick' in this part two
*even though Robert Downy Jr is still so GodDamnIt cute~ screams*

IpMan 2

Ratings: 7.5/10
Not a bad movie but I think IpMan won the angmo too easily XD

Kidnapper

Ratings: 7.5/10
Quite touching but I though it should be more exciting
p/s: Christopher Lee is so Man and Damn it Handsome T_____T


The Bounty Hunter

Ratings: 7.8/10
Cute comedy and Gerald Butler~~~ OMG, I'm melting....

Nightmare At Elm Street

Ratings: 6.7/10

Last but note least
Shrek 3, Forever After

Ratings 7.5/10
Was a not bad movie too bad i was too tired until i almost fall asleep
I'm not interested in the green ogre XD *if its nt the church activity i wun go for it*

Up next~ 
Prince of Persia and Toy Story 3!!!


Barbie's Ken is gonna be out!!!! X)

I have an attraction to toys especiall barbie k? 


******

Counting the days to see you =)
-hmm... what status now?-

No comments: