Monday, November 1, 2010

Girl's time

Had an outing with my sisters on Friday
I love this kind of outing =)
We weren't really in the mood of shopping so I guess it end up like a 'makan outing'
Brunch at Wong Kok at Pavillion
The food was nice but if the spagetti sould be a little softer it would be better for sure ^^

 RedBean Ice blended *not nice one*

Had a walk around the place and my fav spot as usual Cotton On and F21
It's really a good thing I don't feel like buying cloths
We had Snowflake again for tea and this time hot grass jelly which I share with Mich

I'm still in love with the taroball =)
But I still miss the second time when I came here

We had Subway for dinner at Times
My friday cool special Chicken Slice
It's still awesomely nice ^^

Fav picture of the day =)
sisterly fun


I likey *hearts*

- I love going out-

3 comments:

ah.j said...

Phe phe phewit !

~Syndy~ said...

wah, very fast xia eh u! =D

ah.j said...

walalalala~~~~ :D