Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st post of 2011

This shall be the 1st post for the brand new year 2011
There wasn't a 'walah!!!!'-kind of kick off start on 1.1.11 but at least it wasnt bad =')

Saw many bloggers doing some review of what happened during the whole year 2010 and I guess I shall skip that part until my dearest blogging mood is back =D
I have no idea why I felt so lazy about blogging since one month ago @@

Went to shop with MT, Wormie and Mao last Wednesday:

 1st try at 拾八风味

Mt said that this BakKutTeh fried pao was nice
But I think there is something wrong with my taste buds that I think it was so-so without taste of BakKutTeh

Ze girls of the day =)

Din't really shop much and there aren't anything that i called super satisfied for my CNY wardrobe add-ons
Guess it means I shall have to go for more shopping trip, sigh *evil grin*

And finally I had my try on the Happy Bento in ShiLin

Yummies for the Chicken Chop, Century egg toufu

Last but not least, My recent new found favourite drink

V-soy
Love it simply because of the taste and that day you said you love the taste and you love it too *hearts*



I have been acting lazy this sem
This is so not good =/


-confirm, thats the best last chance-

3 comments:

iammao said...

like like XD

iammao said...

i curi the pic yey...hehehe

~Syndy~ said...

=D=D lets shop again! wheeee~