Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meeting JiMui

Met Sasa two weeks ago when she came to KL at Midvalley
MT joined us and she become the mystery special guest =D

Had Nando's for lunch when we reach and it's the first time I had it
I seriously think it tasted way better than Kenny Roger's even the side dish tasted better
I'm so gonna choose that over KR next time

My quarter chicken meal- Mild




Cutest MT imitating the toilet sign
The Ladies room

Had dinner with JiMui at Sushi Zanmai even though Pasta Zanmai was a way better choice but we were too broke for it LOL

The Sushi-sss of the day

My all-time-favourite Tamago Sushi And Inari *slurps*

MT's Green Tea Soba

Soft Shell Crab Sushi


There goes the last minute camwhoring when our hairs are all sucky and faces all tired with some bad lighting outside the main entrance before she went off with taxi


It was a great day meeting up my dear friend and it's that special day too that I spend money again 
FML




-hope to see you again-

No comments: