Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Turn Wheel of ferris turn~

Gan called for a movie one random night and so thats how me and Jayne get caught in the movie Blank Swan.
It's a movie revolving a ballerina that was really working her ass off to be perfect just the in that act that she is doing Odette (white swan) and Odelia (black swan). Lols, I'm not good in doing movie review so watch it yourself please XP.


Ratings: 6.5/10

I wish I can watch the Swan Lake on stage one day. It's really an honor to be selected to act as Odette and Odelia. Awhh, I miss ballet and dancing so much ='(

Went for a stroll in the nearby FunFair and there goes the ferris wheel =)
Had a ride on and off we go spinning in the air. I like the feeling of the wind gushing on my face and spinning high high up to see the world in a different view. Perhaps I should head to Genting again! 

Do you remember the game of fishing or scooping little duckies in the pond just to win the little price?
It's just another childhood memory. 
And I couldn't believe how obsessed I can be with Fun Fairs when I was young spending money there just to win the stupid bear or prize which is totally worthless. It's like a must-do-thing when I'm back at Batu Pahat for CNY years ago. 


Mamak was the next stop just before we head back hostel.
And we had a great talk at the mamak stall!

My first attempt for Naan Cheese *like*


I wonder how many outings do we all still can make it before the end of the three years degree campus life?
 nah, I dont't like the feeling of ending
='(




p/s: Happy birthday my dearest Weiwei 
I love u lots and miss you =)


-sometimes, it sucks to see things end-

No comments: