Saturday, April 2, 2011

It Marks another end =')

Yeah!!!! Finally I finished my thesis and hand it in =')
It was like a child that i gave birth to when I hold my thesis in my hands I seriously does feel proud about having it done =) I have been rushing for it for few night and not getting enough sleep and now I looked so 'chan' I think Mr. Kenneth is not going to recognize me when he sees me on June @@



It's the 2nd day of April and it means that there is only less than a month left here with all of my friends. 
It actually is a kind of mixed feeling I'm having now : happy that I have finally finish my 3 years study in Uni but also it means that I'm gonna be separated with all my friends that I have known for this past 3 years *smack head* 

Well, Lets just enjoy the rest of the time we have together here ok? ^^




-I believed, somethings, wouldn't change, even by distance-

No comments: