Friday, September 19, 2008

GOnna Be Back home... ^^


I will be at home at this sort of time by 2mr...
It's so ever funny that i would feel complicated inside, maybe because i leave home too long dy.
I already think of all the things i wan2 do when I get back.

  • I wan2 eat all the kuching food : Kolo mee, Laksa, Green mee, Ketcup kuehtiao, Sio Bee, Cha Kueh, Pau... etc....
  • I wan2 eat my mum de cooking til i feel wan2 vomit : 猪肉蒸蛋,狮子头,炒米粉老鼠粉,妈妈最棒的温暖老火煲汤,梅菜扣肉,妈妈最厉害的炒青菜。。。etc...
  • I wan2 go home bath song song in my bathroom turn n dance inside. Even sleep there also feel good... ^^
  • I wan2 go spring watch tv go boulevard go watch movie go find fren yamcha...
  • I wan2 c my BB give him a great big warm hug n sweet kiss n look clearly at him coz i reli miz him for not seeing him tat long...
  • I wan2 go Taipei 101 wif him ( d place wif our sweet memory...) & also McD n feed him wif fries...
  • I wan2 go watch movie wif him... and hold his hands...
  • i wan2 go shop wif him go spring wif him n have dinner wif his mum...
  • I wan2 chat wif him d whole nite in his rooms wif our eyes having each other only...
  • I wan2 go walk walk wif my mum... and tok to her n hav dinner wif her...
  • I wan2 hv my lil bro keep making noise around me til i feel tat he's veru annoying stil wan hv him around....
There is too many things i wan2 do dy... i miz home... 18 more hours n i'll back to home sweet home... I reli miz home...

2day went to kajang n have dinner wif jayne n much wif d oleo gang... i reli like d way that they r so close... so envy... ^^

almost 4gt, foto wif KL long long time ago de. Pais
eh yea... miz KL too... my best n longest buddy... mY BF since b4 kindy ^^ Lv u pal~


Pei Ling go k wif us tat day too, we al have fun~wonderful memory...





KL, U're reli my best BF, lv die u~gambateh k? cun wait to meet ya yr end...

p/s: in case some of u dunno, Bf is best fren nt Boyfren... ^^ but i lv him, my best fren...

No comments: