Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mersing~ Forever Biology




I Love all of my course mates ~
They are so forever wonderful... *hearts*


Had a great night great reunion dinner with them tonight
Too bad LayMei and YiQian couldn't make it
if not it shall be perfect with 'Da Shao' and 'Da Jie' =)



**************************






I shall not forget the time we spend on the sandy beach
Where we smile under the sun together
and talk to each other hearts hearing the sea
May our bond be forever strong





Biology gang Mersing 2010

I love all of you with my heart










-Memories shall never fade-

3 comments:

k e l y n said...

so nice.. i oso wan go lehhh.. love beachhhhhh

~Syndy~ said...

haha... Lols, we went there for field trip nid work de leh not really play so not so fun yet... eh eh i june wanna go damai puri worrrrrrrr =D

k e l y n said...

june go with who arh???