Friday, February 26, 2010

Wishing tree

FML FML FML
*I don't like to use these words but this is really how i feel nao! ='( *


1. Handphone seriously injured have to spend a fortune to fix it
2.Lappie goes sot sot i dunno if it can survive till May when i go home
3. I did like shit in exam and there are more stuffs to come



Gosh, FML FML FML T______T
I hope things shall be fine soon enough~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nao I have new things i wanna add to my wishing tree list:

Tadaaaaaa~
I want a new bracelet! =)

Elsa Peretti® charm bracelet in sterling silver.

Elsa Peretti® Open Heart bracelet


Nice anot nice anot??? All from Tiffany & Co
I seriously go search for it from Tiffany & Co's web until 3 something in the morning
zzzzzz
But I dunno the price and i bet it won't be cheap
I wonder how long do I need to save to get myself that bracelet?


p/s: can u guess i like which one more among these two which i like? =)




-I'm waiting for May, June, July-

2 comments:

tehooo said...

i like the 2nd one. =)

~Syndy~ said...

me too =) i like tat more than the 1st one <3