Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Penang Weekend-1


 On the set, go!
Friday evening on the highway to penang 


Went to Penang for a weekend trip with my dearest Kelyn Dear and to meet my bff KL
Its my 1st short trip with Kel ^^



Here we are at Tune hotel just pass midnight

The Nest morning we walked around and saw this nice cafe!!!
Sure its gonna me awesomely pretty at night




I wonder if anyone from Penang ever went there?
Was it nice? was the ambiance ok?




Awh, I feel like going there when its open again...
Can someone bring me there?

Breakfast time!
Penang de Chee Cheong Fun got Prawn sauce de worrr
o.O my 1st time~


Yummilicious Murtabak XD


Jeehow de sausage dunno what? hehez



First stop, 
Kek Lok Si






Wah, It has been few years since I last came here...


Can you spot me? ^^




My dearest best friend, Kelyn dear~ *hearts*




It should be a perfect camwhore pic
If YS din appear suddenly behind =X haha


I remembered it being a lot more bigger and huge when I came when I was still young.
Time flies, thing changes, and things become different~
=/


Cutie or not my bff? David yeo *love*





Artistic not? I take one *Love it max*






 Muar chee = full of money?
So now i get it o.O


Finally Penang Laksa...
Yummy *drools*
I want laksa now pleaseeeeee


So that's part one,
more pictures to come
Its only till the 1st afternoon ^^

*******

I miss the weekend already
KL ar, please take care k?
I'm gonna miss u as no people will lepak with me in Kuching again
=(=(=(
I miss kelyn and KL~





-Bored back here-

4 comments:

Nemu~iii said...

sorry, didn't mean to suddenly appear there..

~Syndy~ said...

YS: LOls u dun nid to apologize for it silly!!! =D u should jz come in and let the pic have four of us wad =)

Nemu~iii said...

lolx.. feel like a ghost.. wahahaha...

~Syndy~ said...

Lols u lehhhh owez take pics until i dun reli have much of ur pics arrr!!!! =X