Saturday, July 31, 2010

Penang Weekend-2



Had some Ice-Kacang from Penang with fruits for tea-time ^^


 Fruity-tutty one!

Pure Red-Bean Ice Kacang  *hungry now*

~~~~~~

Esplanade is the place we went after toy museum


Its all about taking pictures and just relaxing
Thanks alot to YS for letting me to play with his DSLR
I think I'm kinda talented don't you think so?




Candid shots
The boys are cute =D


 Thats my boy BFF KL
forever uber stiff when he feels the lens aiming him haha
Gosh, i miss him now ='(


My dearest darling  with YS's Nikon dunno what model XD

Me holding the cammie and looking pro?
Call me Syndy the photographer XD

More DSLR shots in another post *loves*

~~~~~

Dinner time!
 Penang Hokkian Mee aka Har mee 
*yummsss*

Char char char kueh tiao 
*I wanna eat now!!!!* 
T_______T

Fried rice with some crab meat shreds on top

Char Kueh Kak aka Kuching char kueh
*I'm getting more and more hungry now Tears*


Headed to Queensbay Mall that night and it ended just there
It was awesome though I din't buy anything there
It's holiday mood but not shopping mood
*just a skincare from Ettude House*

~~~~~
I shall end this post with Night-time Penang bridge





And how Penang looks beautiful at night ^^

Tata
More picture post 


No comments: