Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best Mum ever!

[What is ur uni hostel add?]
[K9CXXXXXXX, UKM. U wanna post me smthg?]
[yes. waiting surprise.]

Thats what my mum SMS me few days ago
And told me to call her once I receive the parcel
She told me to open the fast asap as it would expire


I guess I know what she wanna post to me even before I collect the parcel


Awh, with a touching note telling me she miss me =S

Tada! As i suspected! Mooncake...
*hearts* 

Even my fav greentea flavor which she remebers...
How can i not love my cute best mum ever? 


Awh, you make me wanna go home now =/

*******

It's 2 am now and i couldn't sleep
I think it's because I'm meeting Mr Kenneth that is gonna come for few days


ouhh, please let me sleep

-Nervous but excited-

2 comments:

ah.j said...

MOONCAKE !!!

~Syndy~ said...

XD come come y u haven eat the piece i left for u punya? XD