Sunday, October 10, 2010

Do you Know?

Met up with dear JW at Midvalley on Wednesday right after her exam
I was seriously looking forward to meet her up
I miss her

We had lunch at Kim Gary
Pork chop spaghetti for my pasta craving recently =)

Japanese curry fish chop for my sweetie

Thats us!
One and only picture because she don't wanna take pictures claiming that she doesn't look nice =(
I miss the time where we can chat non-stop
There is nothing i cannot tell her

LOLS she claims that she cannot take nice pictures of me
I don't need to be shy to ask her to help me take photossss of me


Sometimes I really wonder, How can two person talk non-stop even though they are very different in personalities and they don't even meet each other that often?
It's like there is no barrier and you can be who you are and say whatever you want because it's like I've found a shelter to speak =)
Well, it's amazing how we are now
And i would like to keep it that way forever and ever ^^

Sharing Baskin Robbins together and letting me to choose both my favourite flavour =D

Very strawberry and Green Tea
And it tasted superb because you shared with me ^^

Lets go out again
And work out our plan =)
Couldn't wait!!!


-I treasure you, my friend-

No comments: