Monday, October 4, 2010

He's here to visit

Mr. Kenneth came to visit me for a 5 days 4 nights trip last Wed
I couldn't believe that he really came and it ended just like a dream
We had good food, great fun, nice chats, wonderful time, and
Great moments together *hearts*

I din took a lot of photos to my own surprise
But there shall always be the forever never fading memories in my mind
We met Augustine and Ting at Cheras Pasar Malam on the 1st night 
Oh my, he love China Burger as much as me and Mich *winks Mich*

Too bad we din't took any photos with Augustine and Ting
And we went Pavillion the second day

Can you spot us? I personally love this pic =D

And we went to Sunway Lagoon for some great fun together
Although I think that Sunway seems to be more fun the time I went when I was still young, 
Because I am there with him, he makes it a worth while fun place
I love the way I hang on tight to him in the Scream park ^^
Thats my handsome boy * I love you*


Hang out with Augustine and Ting again during Saturday for movie and K session
Legend of this Fist the movie =)

I felt guilty for liking Japanese food every time I watch Donnie Yen's movie XD
The movie aint bad
Ratings: 7/10

Wah, Mr. Kenneth's friendssssssss sang very well and I meant all of them especially the guys
It makes me shy to show my poor singing

He's always capable of melting me with his songs
You make me fell in love with you again and again and again =)

It was a great lot of fun
I miss the nights where we chat until we fall asleep
Moments we found out more things we had in common
The food where we both love
And the time where he's just so near that his scent is no longer a fantasy 

I treasure the time we had
And i guess I'm starting to look forward and counting down the time we shall meet again in less den 2 months time =)



-Loved and to love-



2 comments:

Michelle said...

aiseh!! he oso loves china burger? hahaaha good good~ btw it's a super sweet post =D

~Syndy~ said...

yeap, he likes China burger too like us! =D
I paiseh lehhh u say so ^^