Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One day trip

This is just another belated post but I remembered clearly how enjoyed that day was
Gan brought we four girls out for makan-makan and jalan-jalan trip last week~
It was my 1st time in Ikea and I hope my future house's furniture can be all from there!
Love the showroom =)

Had our lunch there and we finally tried the legendary Meat Balls of Ikea~

 Thumbs up * I heart the gravy so much*

Superb Chicken Wings *drools*

Our food~  including desserts (Egg Tarts and muffins)
contented faces and happy faces

We went to Ikano after that and walked around in the bookstore and also pet centre
I think I wanna polish up my cooking skills after I scan through those cook books for mum
Maybe I shouldn't be lazy anymore =P

Had a light high tea back at Ikea before we went for our dinner

The famous curry puff and ice-cream

Next station, Asia cafe for dinner
the choices available is more than enough to make you headache as each of them look just great and yummy~

Our foodssss~

My 排骨王饭 *slurps*

Last but not least

our group photo

Thanks for the wonderful day Gan
It was  a day to remember ^^


-I wanna go home so f**king bad-

No comments: