Friday, December 24, 2010

Starting of a brand new final semester

I have come back on Wednesay and this marks a brand new start for my final semester of my uni life
Should I be happy about it? hmm...

Down with cough and minor flu but its still okay and X'mas is gonna be here!
Jingle bells~ Jingle bells~
I'm celebrating it at Ipoh this year, wuhuu~~~

Missing mum missing home missing you
Just a random update and will start proper blogging soon



*******
Some random food I had with Mr Kenneth's family as a farewell for me:

Fried-Cooked Cod fish

Superb crispy pork

70 bucks per pax shark fin soup O.o 

I miss food in Kuching already =[


-When shall we meet again?-

2 comments:

k e l y n said...

woohoo u took food pictures even with his parents??? LOL happy familyyyyy

~Syndy~ said...

I dun wan and dun dare de is kenneth ask me lor!!! coz he tel dem i took for 'internet' XDXDXD make me damn paiseh thats why nt all dishes taken LOL