Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Valentines Day this year





It's my 3rd Valentine's Day without Mr. Kenneth with me this year
It wasn't that sad case kind of thing for me anymore as I can say I'm kinda use to it already *pathetic max*
This year its the girls valentine with my buddy MT and her roommie Mao
A simple dress with my favourite flats on and some make up and there we go~

Had Korean food in Midvalley as dinner
But we didn't order Couple set meal (out of budget wtf XD)
If it was with BFsss I guess it might be a different case


Side dishes =)
Refilled 3 times OMG XD

Love the BBQ lamb!!!! I miss it already @@

The girls

No more movie ticket for GSC in MV therefore we had to head to Alamanda for movie

MR and MRS Incredible

Mr. Kenneth say that this movie wasn't nice very lame but I think it's kinda funny and sweet
Especially when I watch it during Valentine's day
Makes me miss him ^^

It was a great night
I really would miss hanging out with MT and my friends here
They colour my life 


-不舍得-

3 comments:

iammao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iammao said...

like like like the pics~~~~~

~Syndy~ said...

ngek ngek ngek, our special valentine <3