Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Goodbye Love

He's leaving today and he's on the plane this very second. 
It's like there is a tugging war inside my heart pulling things apart making me all cloudy moody gloomy.
It ain't gonna be easy I knew that. Please do not say that it makes no difference and the only difference is the distance that has been further away.
No more texting any second we like it. No more as I liked call. No more knowing what he is doing.
All left is waiting for the next time trying to be strong while waiting.
It may sound irrelevent and stupid but that is how it is now.
I hear drippings of water... or is it jz simply tears?

I just need some time to get use to it. Gimme some time can u?
I will try be strong like i promised~
But can I just cry out all the glooms now? 

Goodbye love~ 
Goodbye.....='(


希望保存一切关于你的东西
哪怕是手心里融化着的巧克力

-I miss you already T__T-

7 comments:

Michelle said...

jia you!!!! muacksss n hugsssss :)

~Syndy~ said...

thankx mich =')

Hugssss tight tight

Unknown said...

Syndy... I understand how u feel... try ur best to be strong... hate the feeling of waiting then keep on find thgs to do... ^^ gambateh!!!

k e l y n said...

love ya dear! you'll go through it! give you support here! Fai dee come back kch~ :)

~Syndy~ said...

Susan: =') aint gonna be something easy but I'm gonna make him proud to have me being strong for him... Thanks alot

Kelyn: thanks dear... Couldn't wait to be back to meet my bff again! Ur support means alot ^^

ah.j said...

gambateh my dear!!!!!

we still can pamper u~ eheehee =)

~Syndy~ said...

Wormie: hugsssssssssssss ngek ngek Life is a lot more easier when I have all of u around with me *Grateful max* ^^