Monday, March 21, 2011

You can be who you are

Watch Rango with a friend last Friday at alamanda. It was an ok ok movie but just nothing extraordinary good about it. =) I have no idea why I almost fall asleep watching it, perhaps I was too tired and slept too little for the past few days. 
Ratings: 5/10

You can be who you want to be or anyone!
Thats what I remember Rango said when he 1st went to the towns in the dessert when people wants to know who he is. I hope, I can be whoever I want too ^^

Finally had my 1st time lasagna in Secret recepi, ermm, is it cause that is how it was or there are places that serves better ones? 
Nah, I think I'm gonna give other places a try, I wouldn't condemn lasagna only when I tried it once at a place.
After all, it's still a kind of my favorite pasta!



-time to work hard-  

No comments: