Tuesday, March 22, 2011

International Language Day

It was international language day/ festival (what ever u like to call it cause I don't remember XD ) few weeks ago. But don't get it wrong it wasn't as grand as you can imagine in UKM. There were just some small stalls selling Okonomiyaki, some banana coated in choc thing, some games, some other not related stalls. But there is a session where you can pay RM1 and take pictures wearing Yukata unlimitedly (actually it was meant to be 15 mins but I guess no people actually did so = =)

So there goes me, Jayne, MT and mao.

I seriously thinks mao look more like a Korean than a Japanese

Ghostly me and Mao in yukata =P



for more pictures kindly refer to MT's facebook =)
lazy wanna upload so much in blog
I'm such a lousy blogger


-its the small things that touches the heart most-

No comments: