Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hunt hunt hunting~

Went to a Jobfair last weekend with MT. It's time to hunt for a job~
Too sad it reminds me that I'm actually gonna graduate soon and I'm still not sure about the path that might be laying in front of me and what should I choose and what options do I actually have.
Enough of craps! Back to my topic~
I din't snap any pictures of the fair, there were too much people so crowded there
If it wasn't for mummy I wouldn't even know or go~

But we went to Sunway Pyramid to have a stroll and reward ourselves with a good dinner since we did not have any meal for the whole day *faint*




Pasta Zanmai!!!But the Unagi failed us max on that day. =/ Luckily the sesame sauce paste was great as usual and I finally tried the Pizza and it was awesome *slurps*

I wonder how do they make such perfectly boiled egg?

some random picture of us trying out cloths in F21
How I wish I can bring back this hello kitty long sleeve tee =/ Too bad its so freaking expensive I'm gonna chop myself off if i bought it that day. Perhaps another time when I visit F21 again? It's mine if it was supposed to be mine *chuckles* 

Don't you think that her yellow car matches the colorful background a lot?
I like the feeling of the whole picture~

It's a speck of colour in the dark gloomy night =)


Don't whine about having the dark gloomy moments in your life now.
It's the darkest night that brings out the best of the COLOURS that appear at that time 




-Everyday is a  piece of puzzle of our life-

No comments: