Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tao

Another super belated post which I guess it happened for almost a month ago. *ngek ngek*
Planned to have a coursemate outing to Tao buffet at Sunway Giza Damansara that day, but too bad it's so damn freaking hard to organize something with them and it's even hard to ask them to confirm about something so there goes ze 5 girls~



MT, Jayne, Mao, Elaine and me ^^

The top 10 was really nice and I can assure that it was better than Jogoya 
We went for the lunch session and it was roughly Rm48 per pax =) And now I guess I shall stop all the talking and its pixies time

Papaya Smoked Salmon
*the dressing was nice*

 Thai Fish *thumbs up*

 All awake and eyes big big cause of the nice foodssss =9

 The duckies want a bite of the tarts too can't you see? haha

 Triple steam egg (salted egg, normal egg and century egg)


Don't drink the soy sauce elaine!!! we can order more food for u~ 

 The roomies =)


Mao with ze oysters =)

Ah worm and me *hearts this pic a lot*

Finally, one of the best dish of the day, baked scallop. It's making me drool now.
I'm so gonna bring mama to here when she comes the next time.

It was a great afternoon and we were so bloated not knowing what to order from the menu. There were actually more food and more pictures to order but yeah, I'm slacking again and Imma lazy blogger so kindly refer to MT's facebook for more pictures and details. So thats all for this time.
Highly recommended place~



-you don't need to show your love, people will see it when you live it out-

No comments: