Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rants



Something interesting I found out from roommie mich =D
Enjoy peeps~

*click on the link above*

We can be successful, it isn't hard
It's just a few clicks away xoxoxoxo

******* 
This is something random~

Just let me be a narcissistic  for one time and show my Look-of-the-night during my hostel dinner

XD *close up shot, as Rainbow says*
MERELY ILLUTION
Slap a lot of make ups on and trying my best to enlarge make my eyes sparkle

********

Its just 7 days =  1 week = 168 hours away from ending this semester
and it's just less than 3 days away from saying bhuhbuy to my housemate JY
How come time flies when it was just the starting of a lot of things?
How come it's like fast forwarding in a 48x speed?
How come I start to be sentimental and misses all of you already? 



Please slow time down a bit can You God? Pretty please....




-I think I'm gonna cry- 

No comments: