Monday, April 18, 2011

It Just Touches Me♥♥

♥ =)
 A post from a friend that touches me deeply


我的快乐
因你们而存在

其实,不用多说
我的快乐,也因为你们而存在
这段时间的色彩,
谢谢

********

My Thesis is finally born!
This shall be the finalize version of it and there wouldn't be anymore changes that is gonna happen.
There is no way I can express how touched I am looking at the printed green cover with my name on it. 
Well, it really amazes me that how on earth a lazy bum like me can have this piece of work done.
Well done Syndy Chong!!~ Thats all I wanna say to myself.


But in the same time, my thesis is like another marker...
In which it marks a point, a point that this time I'm one big step nearer to the end of my campus life
Lets colour our last page of book-of-life in the chapter of Campus Life maximumly shall we?


Another paper down, Goodbye Systematic Molecule >[

-I'm missing you-

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yes let's colour the blank page!!! =D

~Syndy~ said...

=) I wanna play with u before we end our campus life! =')

I'll miss u so much =/