Saturday, June 18, 2011

de-mushroom-ing

Can't believe that I can really leave my blog to be dead for such a long time and has no intention of reviving it. If it wasn't for Jayne to remind me to update my blog I won't even notice the changes in blogspot!!! OMG, how cool it is and is it too advance that I don't even really know how to deal with it? *chuckles*


Evidence: My pageview and traffic is dropping (Karma of not updating! aiks><)

I haven been mentioning anything about my internship life except that I'm really busy *not that busy actually* but it has really drain out every inch of my energy that has left and I'm working on a major project for the past few weeks. Trust me, It was the greatest project even and I will really show the outcome when it's all done *mysterious wtf LOL* 


 equipments in my tiny lab =)

Happily at work =D
*FUGLY max, kill me T___T*


p/s: a lot of free blood test! Luckily I am normal for all of them except my Full blood count~


Can't believe that half of my internship is gone and lecturers are coming to access me soon! *drums*
But I haven prepare my log book and report! 
Ciaos people, reports and project to rush =/





-today is the day that I have been waiting for-

No comments: