Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wulala~

It has really been quite a while since I last updated my blog. I guess all my readers never come back and people doesn't know what the heck happened to me. *chuckles*. He came and he go and life goes on. I've even finish my presentation for internship and my lecturer came and go too~ Overall I think it wasn't bad and i sure hope he'll give me good grads to pull up my CGPA.

Updates:

Dyed my hair two weeks ago. Its greenish brown but I guess all the green elements gone after the 1st few days =)
Have been having a great time hanging out with my bff and buddies =) and we even went for a photoshoot at Permai last saturday. Will updates pictures behind the scene on the next post till I get the real pictures from Joash.
 Recently in love with naked face XD
But I still cheat a lil can u guess what did I cheat about? XP

The day at Life Cafe for KL's birthday surprise 

This weekend is gonna be great I can feel it! Awh, I'm gonna miss playing Plants vs Zombies with Regina every afternoon in lab when my internship ends next week =/




-我们都害怕,我们都说不出口-

No comments: