Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BBQ

Went for a BBQ party at bff Kelyn's house two weeks ago. It was just a small circle of friends few of us and because of the jelly that I made, some minor careless accident happened to me and the poor car right before I go to her place. But it was a great night where her mum prepared some chicken wings for us first because they were all late. Trust me! The BBQ chicken wings were superb! *drools* feel like having em now!


Crispy on the outside tender and juicy inside *hungry*

Homemade sushi by Kelyn =)

BBQ 3 layer pork which tasted just nice after applying a generous amount of honey

The men of the night

In the process of trying to make the charcoal burning red hot~

It was a great night with a lot of chatting which I never really expect and we all did dig and exchange a lot of news about people we know that night. Even though the weather is hot but I felt cozy inside when I'm with friends that I'm corfortable with. Friends, may not meet always, but they are near, in the heart...





By the way, I'm gonna for my Bangkok trip in exactly one month later! *looking forward*






-I'm sorry I lost it, deeply sorry =( -

No comments: