Monday, August 1, 2011

Counting down 3-2-1

Hello bloggie and dear readers *if there is even any readers XD*. I guess when my internship is just one step away from the end all my blogging mood comes back. I aint gonna count down for my love to return this time but I'm counting down 3 another 2 more days of my internship life. I get use to waking up at 6 something and doesn't feel sleepy throughout the day, playing computer games with nana in the afternoon and chatting with pauline during working time. Awh, it felt complicated that all of it is gonna come to an end soon.


I remembered that time, do u still remember it? I miss Midvalley ALOT~ 

Gonna blog about my BBQ last night on the next post X)
But I dun have much pictures of people taken especially me, I dun even think I took a picture of myself!

I hope the trip will come true *fingers crossed*





-There are just too much that I want, GREEDY-

No comments: