Sunday, August 14, 2011

The three months

Laboratory department of Klinik Kesihatan Jalan Masjid (KKJM) was a place that I never thought that I would end up in doing my industrial training there. Due to the stupidness of government department and useless-ness of Swk Hosp, In short, KKJM was the place I spend my pass 3 months there. People there are seriously friendly especially after you have known them for quite some time. I don't really know what to say how about introducing the people there with pictures taken on the last day of my internship there? X)

 ze girls of the lab =)
The bond suddenly grows stronger by the end of internship~

 Our 'pot' aka the place where we plant our laptop every afternoon just to play plants vs zombies
I seriously miss nana!!!!

 Lols can you see our strategy paper where we planned where to plant what kind of plants? 
I do not know why but the game only seems more fun when I am playing with nana where we share the same lappie. I promised to go back to play with her again~ 

Our boss, but it seems more like a family potrait here to me. Thanks for everything that all of you have taught   us during the 3 months time and thanks so much for being so kind to us and bearing every mistake that we might have done. 



It means a lot to me. Appreciate~





-Time has wings, thats why it flies-

No comments: