Sunday, November 20, 2011

那些年

那些年,我们一起追的女孩。。。
You are the apple of my eye...

Heard that it was good, thought that it might just be another over rated movie. So I was curious enough to explore it and even despo enough to watch it myself if i couldn't find a movie-mate =)

Conclusion: Not an Awesome bombastic movie, but it was seriously good enough.
 I feel like watching it again, and I think I'm gonna buy the book!

Do you miss you old school time? Secondary and high school wasn't that far away from me but it was still memories for me. Those were the good old times... Must watch movie! Funny, simple story line that happens in everyday life around us but it was touching enough when we think back about all of it. 



很感恩,那一年,那些年。。。我也曾经做过疯狂的事
曾经我也用了我当时的全力,疯狂的爱上你,爱着你。。。
如今你已是回忆,而我很确定就算重新选择
依然会疯狂的爱着你
因为,你造就了,那一年,那些年。。。
在我生命中的回忆

张沁儿 ^ ^






-有些回忆,最简单,最让人不以为意,却是那最深刻真实的-

No comments: