Sunday, November 6, 2011

Funny or scary?

Went for a movie with a friend few nights ago. Movie of the night was Sector 7, a Korean movie showing how a scary monster has been born in the oil drilling area due to the greediness of human. It can never die like those u can never defeat them and seriously fugly! And this should be some kind of horror movie and I choose this movie because according to my bestie this was supposed to be very scary and gan jeong BUT... I think its rather funny cause every step of the storyline was predictable. Ratings? damn, I laugh all the way in the cinema with my friend.

I guess the icy moment was even better =)

I need a life, seriously A LIFE
Some people that is willing to party with me, some people that are willing to rock the night away with me
bestie can u come back faster? and my new gang or friends, can u guys appear faster?
*PATHETIC* XDXD


-I love holidays-







4 comments:

k e l y n said...

lol how come u can laugh? Omg maybe cause i seldom watch such kind movie so it is kinda ganjeong~~~ i cant predict the storyline ma.... XD

ok la... still got 2 months to go... very soon!

~Syndy~ said...

LOL its nt even a bit scary or horrifying at all my fren still ask me ur fren very dan chun de izit? XDXD lame horror movie!

FAIDEEEEEEEEE X)

k e l y n said...

>.< what links it to dan chun????

~Syndy~ said...

LOL coz aneh lame de movie u oso wil gan jeong tink very nice XDXDXD