Sunday, October 30, 2011

My 23th Birthday

I know my birthday post was so delayed maybe no people even cared or feel like knowing about it but who cares I just wanna mark it down! after all, THIS IS MY BLOG! *blerk* childish hahahaha
Had dinner date with my bff few nights before my birthday at Sidewalk. Dolled up myself to the max because I know I'm gonna meet someone there. And Tada! Pre-birthday celebration from my bff~

My dunno what chicken dish with some fettuccine in creamy sauce =)
The chicken was tender ~.~


 make a wish *lame caption* = =




Dear's Tom Yam spaghetti X) Her all time favourite flavor!

One and only picture of us together which I think I looked fugly but that was just a fine night with a lot of chit chats and fine food and a nice cooling night. Thankie for everything you have done my dear =) We'll celebrate your birthday next year together! *hearts*


due to the stupid line, I have actually done A LOTOF WRITING and probably the longest post I have done recently but it wasn't saved *PISSED* so I'll just upload a few pictures @@


Jayne came by to gimme a surprise =) Yes, besides kenneth I still have you but sorry something went wrong and I couldn't find the pics of me with jayne and the cake FML. And the last few hours of my birthday was spent with a friend with my favourite green tea cream with choc chips and some cake. I love my quiet birthday and I'm getting old I don't fuss about birthday that much anymore. XD
p/s: do you notice the change in me? I was still in long hair that morning XD


A quiet yet wonderful birthday, thanks to all of u for the wishes love care and things you have done for me.
*you know who you are*

I wish my birthday wish would come true! heeeeheeeeheee *waiting*

-i hate you,job!-

No comments: