Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello peeps! Goodnews! Merry Beleated Christmas and I'm still alive! eheehee
All this working thing has made me even more lazy to blog *smack head*.



Nah, a picture of my brother with the Xmas decoration in spring very pretty xia hor? It din't snow in Kuching this Christmas but it did rain for two whole day! = = So we had rain instead of snow for Christmas. *Chilly*

Some random pictures:
My Cheesey tomato beef meatball spaghetti from sidewalk, Sucky meat ball, No more next time!

The small gang~




I wanna go out! I need more friends! Please be more close with me dear colleagues soon XD
A very tension job but I'm gonna try my best! happy working tomorrow people! =3= 
Hello 2012 in 5 days!





-I love it when my love is back-

2 comments:

k e l y n said...

it has been a while to see update from ur bloggggggg :D

~Syndy~ said...

XD have to see feel de in which work liaw seriously noooooo feel esp u noe lar me tadak kawan main dengan me mana ada gambar and happenings? XD