Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bangkok getaway day 3

So here's the continuation of my Bangkok trip which happens so long time ago. Sorry for the delay but woking kills all my blogging mood XD*excuse* So this time lets make it a pixie post no more words kay? cause im a lazy bump *smack*

Day 3 is all about the legendary floating market and lady-boy show!
The market is so far I think our ass become flat after few hours of van ride. It was like we sleep and woke up sleep and woke up and still I'm still on the van not even near to the place. So....

Tada, these are the boats you saw!

Camwhore time =P

Loads of stuffs sold her! Which one do you like? ^ ^

You can always choose boat ride service but we choose to walk around *eheehee*

# stalls you see on boat~

The best mango sticky rice I had from bangkok floating market! =)
Drools* yum yum can I has one now? X(

Ah worm and me =)

Mr Gentleman 

Whats this???? We get to see all kinds of food there!
Have you tried grill banana? XD We did at the market!

Went back to hotel for a rest after the exciting sight seeing at floating market, its time for LadyBoy show at Asia Hotel. Calypso Cabaret is the most famous one and we bought the tickets online for around RM 60! You have to trust me that its the most worthy 60 bucks you spend! It was so awesome that I do not know how to explain through words nor pictures! You just have to go and watch it yourself when you visit bangkok! Highly recommended!!!
Before the show starts! ^ _ ^

Some highlight shots



My Fav Guy eheehee

A male? LadyBoy? Female? XD
Dontcha think she he ermm this person looks like the famous host from Taiwan 俐菁姐? 



 LOL imitation of the pretty model for ZA during our way to Asia Hotel 
gross max hahahahaha! 

Thats all for this time! Awhh, I miss Bangkok~ 




-Couldn't wait to CNY break-









No comments: