Sunday, July 29, 2012

hello people, Im not dead yet!!!! But maybe it just took a lil too long to revive myself or the blog.
I have dive into this working society for 8 months now =) Hell ya good job Syndy Chong *pat self head*
But things were so far not bac. Confirm as staff after STANDARD SIX MONTHS PROBATION
colleagues were good but there is u know, there is always a few more annoying ones or should i say that Act Like A Boss kind.

Summary of life in short, are as few photos below :

This is the company i am working under now, Public Bank =) 
U can ask for loan from me! LOL *as if i own the firm*

My Training course mates aka friends aka play gang 
that taught me to drink enjoy chill and chai mui XD 
i miss them =) good days! happy knowing u guys! 

Oh ya, my primary school mates , all grown up changed and handsome *certain only, chuckles* 
One of the guys is MARRIED last week! OMGOSHHHH 
24 only weiiiiiiiiii..... LOL I rather date now, though I forever was thinking and planning for my perfect wedding 

My addiction, now she has promoted form ah worm to my addiction 
aint she getting prettier by day? *love u hushhhhh
one of the best weekend i had with her yesterday! 

Mr Boyfriend came back for good ^___^
finally after 4 long years he is finally back to me! 
I'm not sure we will separate again if he finds a job else where 
But i wanna enjoy every sweet moment i can own with him now! =) 
Planning an evil intruding plan into his life now *evil grin* 




So thats all for this time, will update more when I can okies? 
How are u? My friends... =) 

 
 
-nostalgia, miss uni life and training life-








4 comments:

stimfish said...

OMG! Finally see you updating your blog le~ :D

k e l y n said...

like finallyyyyyy :D

~Syndy~ said...

fish and kelyn :
i guess it will be a one post weekly XD

stimfish said...

Better than don't have ^^