Sunday, August 1, 2010

Penang Weekend-3

Due to the uber sickish sucky freaking omfg-ly shitty line,I cun upload any pictures and blog post these few days.
I'm sorry of anyone was following this Penang trip post or I'm sorry to myself for wasting so many pictures lying there XD

Day 2 :

We had yummilicious Dim Sum on day 2 morning
It was super pack and there are superb alot of mouth alluring foodssss

I like porridge which is so smooth with century  egg!

All time Fav, Carrot cake LohBakGou


Ok, *screams*
EGG TART
which is omfg-ly good!!!!! 








~~~~~

We had some morning walk around streets around Penang again after the breakfast
Accidentally went into a Chocolate Boutique and was stuffed with all choco samples

GreenTea, Chille, Starwberries etc etc



Too bad no pictures are allowed in the place except with the posters there












Wah, I forced them to pray for the 姻缘签 ( Marriage prediction?)

Uber Concentrate huh? XD

The we went to Queensbay Mall again since its raining outside we couldn't go to Batu Ferringgi

My 1st J.Co

ok, i know, I'm lame, and shua gu = =

And had Hot and Roll as introduced by Dear Kelyn oso
Yummy, chicken and cheese *fats fats fats curse!*


Up next, 
HardRock at Batu Ferringgi And Toy Musuem

p/s: beware for a lot of childhood memories toys ^^

-I'm here waiting-

2 comments:

ah.j said...

what an uber post XD

hahah!!!

~Syndy~ said...

Lols wat do u mean uber post? XDXD updated in ur room punya! XD