Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Teluk Intan

Went to Teluk Intan following Gan back to his hometown with Jayne two weeks ago. It was a two days one night stay and we start our journey right at 6 something in the morning. O.O

The mist in the morning was just great when we reach Perak. I guess I spend more than half of the time sleeping in the car. And all this mist is seriously making me feel like I'm trapped in an enchanted valley =)





Had some good food over there including the Fishball noodles, soft slurpy Tau Fu Fah, honeydew sai mai lou, seafoods, mixed grill and the ah-Gan's-favourite mee rebus!

It's just way superb when a few drops of lime juice was added to it! And I'm missing it already now =/ 
If you happened to see this, Gan, can you please da bao for me? *drools* 

We know the famous leaning tower of Pisa in Italy but do you now we have a slanted tower in Malaysia too?

Tada! The Famous Leaning tower of Teluk Intan *ngek ngek*

Oh yea, I almost forget one of the good food in TI!!!!! The famous Chee Cheong fun!

It may not look that attractive in my lousy-skilled picture but trust me its freaking tasty~ especially when you eat it with the green chillies 
*please da bao this also =P*
damn, I'm sure gonna be the sei fei poh (big fatty woman) if I stay longer there FML FML

So this is where Tiger Head Heong beng is sold! Roar~ Rawr~ Row 

It was a fantastic trip and awesome to be served like a princess, but he makes me feel like I'm so not girly good enough~ =/
Time to learn to be very tidy and be more girly *@@*




-我最近未免也太憔悴了吧? FML-



No comments: