Thursday, April 28, 2011

F-a-m-i-l-y- O-u-t-i-n-g

There were really too much pending post that I am having now. Things were all jumbled up and I guess I shall blog randomly and not according to the date. *blerk, its my blog I can do it whatever way I likey XD*

This is about the our F-a-m-i-l-y-D-a-y
Finally our house really went for an outing after staying together for a year. It was a saturday as JY needs to go work on weekdays. We were all starving when we reach there so lunch 1st! Don't waste time~
My 1st time at Chillies was with them *shy, wtf* LOL

Ordered:

Mashed Potatoes (awesome gravy! thumbs up)

Oldtimer Burger (medium-well)

Fajita Trio

I imagined that the food should be better than what I thought but too bad it disappoints me a little. Oh well, at least it was a great lunch with my girls =) I love em~

 June and JY (the roommies)

My and my beloved Baobei Mich
*I'm missing u awefully right now ='(*

contented faces with the wonderful meal that comes with loads of laughter

Shopped around the Midvalley with them and it's dinner time again~
We had the Oasis famous Ikan Bakar for dinner and it sure did make our lips go swollen because of how spicy it was. But dear June din't even twitch for a sec when she had the TomYam seafood but just swallow the whole soup in. I can only conclude that my lips are all numbed after I ate the fish *hahahaha*
Spicy Ikan Bakar



Some shots of us outside inside the nursery room  beside the washroom before JY head back to her hostel. It was awkward to take pictures of us in the nursery room because there is a daddy that was waiting for his wife and baby sitting at the nursery room staring at us taking pictures in front of the mirror. So what? As long as we have pictures of  us that day to keep as a memory it doesn't really matters how people looked at us. 

It was just a wonderful day and I shall never forget how our bond forms and how great was the outing. Time may go on but friendship stays in heart. Thanks for the care and friendship we had all these while. I will miss all of you~ =')



-Friendship is there, right in the heart-

No comments: