Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FishDay

Happy 23rd FishDay =)

It's our Er Jie StimFish's 23rd birthday today. We surprised her but acting like some pervert trying to open her back door and keep on turning the door knob. Haha how successful we are and she really has some very good hearing to be able to hear something when I was just about to open the metal gate. But i guess when she saw Gan and PPwen that surprises her most. The only guy that came into the girl's hostel just to celebrate her birthday. I do hope it would leave a great memory for you till the next time we shall meet again =')


The sisters picture

The polaroids we took that night.
It was really pretty don't you think so? Seeing all these pictures makes me wanna buy myself a Polaroid camera too... when shall it be? Perhaps during my graduation? As a graduation gift for myself? hmmmm...



Some group picture taken by using timer, haha how hilarious but this is always our all time favourite background spot to take our group photos. I'm gonna miss this place~

Ooops, almost forgot a picture of the birthday girl with her cake^^

There goes our fish with the cake *fishcake someone? XD*


Me and the 2nd sister =)
I just love the pictures that we have took last night. 

NOTE: another colorful page of my uni-book-of-life 

Take care all my friends, especially dear lil sis QY





-There is no pause button in life yea?-

2 comments:

stimfish said...

awwww~ lovely post XD
thanks ya syndy mei mei, keep in touch always o! Muakx <3

~Syndy~ said...

=) happy belated birthday~

Take care and miss u oh er jie~
Hugsssss <3