Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Her 23rd

Guess what, today is her 23rd. Yea, thats her JY my beloved housemate =)
We celebrated it earlier for her this year as she won't be around anymore on this exact date of the birthday. And we finally succeeded in giving her a surprise and making her cry. It was my wish to make her cry before she leaves this uni leaving us all behind *chuckles*




Thats the shocked birthday girl with the cake =)
I hope that she can have a great future ahead. Make a wish and may blessings be filled pouring on to you my dear.

The girls of the night with the birthday girl that cried all night long 

I've never expect the bond between us to grow so fast and out of a sudden within this few weeks. I'll miss the laughter we have every single night and where you always sneakily laugh at what me and Mich was talking about. The dinners we had with all those homecooked soup and rice, the chats we had during the nights and where we were being complained because of how noisy we were joking in the middle of the night. 
This is something precious that we should all remember for the rest of our life. 
Our house, the family *hearts*


 Blessed birthday friend

Thank you all dear friends, Let treasure this friendship and keep in touch ok? =)




-Take care, to you, you you and all of you-

No comments: