Friday, July 1, 2011

Project Alpha

Tadaaaaaa, so this is the outcome of the mysterious project I have been working on for the pass few weeks that have been draining all my energy out. The Customize-for-Mr.Kenneth Only-Handmade-From Designer Syndy Chong-Scarf =)

I'm not sure if he really do love it but one thing I sure hope he knows how much effort i have been putting in to complete this task. For people that know me they should know that I'm not that kind of patient girl that loves crafty work *power of love? puke XP *

Oopss, one more month left for my Internship and two more weeks till love leaves me again =')
Appreciate the coming moments friends! 




sidenotes: My phone died and currently I'm using his Satio, should I wait for iPhone 5? *broke* haha



-sorry friends-

2 comments:

k e l y n said...

i like ur scarf lorhhh... looks superb nice! can compete with outside sell one lorhhhhh :)

~Syndy~ said...

=D eheeeheeeee luckily still got ppl noe how to yan siong.

Afterall, its handmade with love =)

p/s waiting for ur diy stuffs too =P