Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Xmas 2012

Yeah, so the world did not end on 21 december 2012 
and here I am alive, breathing, bored to half dead on Xmas night that was suppose to be very happening... 
Actually... whats wrong? 

Updates and highlights of recent life =) 
 Hanged out with my addiction that day 
And yes I still love her so much
Nothing we couldn't say and I told her about most of my darkest secret 

My BFF =D 
Went for a blogger event thing for the newly opened dessert shop 
But sorry reviews later on as the photos was all with Kelyn *memory card at her place* 

Couldnt really access to photos in my phone so sorry 
Updates all are photos grabbed from my FB account haha 

So now... Merry Xmas have a wonderful time and celebration with your love ones 
I am dead bored even when I'm just less than 2 feet away from my Mr.Kenneth



-world separated, or what?-

No comments: