Sunday, January 6, 2013

Buzzing in the Bee-Hive

This is a very long overdue post
And to my dearest bee-hive and those who loves dessert sorry to say, yours truely is very good at procrastinating aiks.
But before I go one I would like to wish everyone a very
Happy 2013 New Year! =D

Few weeks back I was invited by my bro as a blogger to attend the opening of a new dessert shop named:
Bee-Hive
It has Taiwanese, snowice series with taro balls, Milk Tea... etc
To me i think its a fusion of local food with Taiwanese dessert as there is yummy local food such as
Chai Kueh *thumbs up* and others
The Price is very affordable starting 3.9-7.9?
The Crowds on opening look at that!!!
Not to forget there is this froyo here too! Another new spot!

Bestie happile serve at out VIP area with the menu =)
First served - Matcha Red Bean Ice Blended =) 
Yum yum 
Next Up, Milk Tea with Pearl in Ice series... One of my fav frankly 


Signature Taro ice series OMG 
Kuching can has taro ice too >_^
Next up, Steam milk 
They say its super yummy eh but im too bloated from the VIP foods 
and the super good hospitality of the owner with the generous dessert variety =)

My pastor say this is mad good~ 
one of the best in town 


Actually there is more choices there than what I've posted here 
So Kuching peeps, why not give it a try? 
Me and my bestie gave it a few tries and find it not bad seriously 
But there is a lot of people there the few times we went 

Come, lets buzz into Bee-Hive, 
Located along Jalan Tun Jugah =) 


No comments: