Monday, January 7, 2013

Kicking away 2012, Hola 2013

So please ignore the Happy New Year In my previous post
Cause this shall be my official 2013 first post wishing everyone
HAPPY 2013 HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

So, how was your countdown?
Mine was at Rush for the first time with my girls aka colleagues
They are the club kaki-s where its my darling, Kelyn girlfriend's first time in Kuching























So basically this is how I kicked off 2012 and welcome  2013 =)
Got kinda half drunk that night
So new year resolution, no more clubs without Mr Kenneth beside me
Or make it this way, no more clubs unless the reason is super special mad strong =/
*excuses* 


-He is there, he came in, and life goes on-

1 comment:

k e l y n said...

at least in our book of memory, we ever clubbing togather for ONCE! XD