Sunday, April 7, 2013

April

All of the sudden I feel like wanting to scribble my feelings back to my blog
Are there any moments in your life where you have things untold and yet you dunno who you should start telling?
Life is really draining me out, I am there standing, holding on
Trying my best to hold on still strong enough to go on
But... Still feeling drained and tired....
Losing my path on what I want... Hmm...
God help me ok? =)

It's gonna strike our 6th anni in one and a half month with le boyfie
Wow, time flies... 6 years = 72 months
Friends and people around me is getting married soon and having babies some more
Yea... Up to this moment Mr Kenneth is still the one I want, no doubt on that
So, lets cherish, okies?

Flying off again soon to meet my buddy TMT
It's good to leave this place of mine, sometimes...



-this is an unfair race, cause the starting point differed too much-

No comments: