Friday, April 19, 2013

GG

Immune system shut down GG for the week
For the first time I feel like going home when I'm at shopping paradise
Come and go, yes and no, know and don't know
There are still moments uncertain

The new boy at work came,
first impression? Hmmmm... seems complicated but I'll let time tell =)
If he is good at work at least branch would work well and I get to go home earlier
We shall see

Someone told me, you gotta look for someone that loved u more to be your hubby
Oh? Is it?
I guess me and Mr Kenneth have reached a stage where things are concentrated
To move on? To hold on? How about you tell me? Or dear Mr Kenneth... show me something will you?

Feeling so sick, coughing my lungs out till my abs are pain
My abdomen is tired... My mind is tired...
Maybe I just need a rest =)
Dear vacation... please come to me soon, okies?



-Tell me stories untold, let me see future unseen-

No comments: